Moving Head Lights with 60w Beam and Gobos effects
Moving heads are the premium choice when wanting to create dynamic light shows and professional lighting displays. With bright and colourful beams and a variety of gobos & effects these multidirectional moving lights do a great job at lighting any event or function.
1x 60W Moving Head with Beam/Gobos
A high powered mini moving head perfect for DMX use where brightness can be controlled. This bright moving head packs a punch for its size and is ideal for use in mid sized venues, outdoors and at wide range of events and functions.
- Input voltage: AC90–240V, 50–60HZ
- Total Power: 90W
- LED Source: 60W White LED High Power LEDs 60,000 hours
- DMX channels: 9/11 DMX Channels
- Colors: 7colors + white
- Dimmer: 0-100% mechanic dimmer
- Color wheel: 8 colors + Half color effect + color rotating speed. infinite rotating
- Gobo wheel: 8 gobos + shake + Gobo Rotating speed. infinite rotating
- Focus: Manual Focus
- Operational modes: DMX512, Auto Run, Sound activated, Strobe, Stand Alone and Master/Slave with Rich Advanced Built-in Programs
- Control signal: international standard DMX512
- Appearance: high temperature resistant plastic & molded alloy material
- Lamp body color: Black
- Protection level: IP20
- Pan / Tilt :540/180 degree
- Plug: NZ
Please see our other listings for other types of moving head lights.
Ready to ship in 1-2 business days
All items are shipped from Auckland, within 1-2 days of your order being placed
We use both NZ Post and Courier Post to send our items depending on the size of the order and where the item is being sent to. Shipping most often will take 1-5 days and as all our items are tracked so you can follow your package as it moves across the country. Tracking info will be sent to you via email once the item has been sent.
SiCE Ltd Return & Warranty Policies
Before sending any items back, please Contact Us to lodge a return or warranty request. Your request must include any required information including a description, images and why you are making the request.
All returns and warranty claims require a proof of purchase.
If your item was damaged in freight, you must notify us within 24hours of receiving your item.
All returns and warranty claims are to be shipped to us in Auckland at your expense.
For non faulty items, we offer a 14 day return period from the time your package arrives and is subject to approval. SiCE Ltd at its sole discretion may apply a 15% restocking fee and/or deduct a 3.5% payment processing fee from a credit issued.
Upon receiving your item, we will assess your items and if approved, we will exchange your item or provide a store credit. Shipping costs are non refundable and if completing an exchange you will need to pay a new shipping fee to get your new item to you.
For returns the item needs to be sealed in its original undamaged packaging, be unopened, unused and include all labels & manuals.
The following items are not able to be returned due to Health & Safety issues or NZ Copyright laws. These items are still covered under the consumer guarantees act and returns & exchanges are available for defective items.
- All Downloadable products including but not limited to music, video, pictures, software
- All music and video items including CD's, Vinyl, DvD's and digital products
- Any item that has a hygiene consideration
- Headphones & Earpieces
- Underwear or swimwear
All our products come with a minimum 6 month warranty period sometimes longer. Additional info can be found on the individual product page.
All our warranty claims are treated on a case by case basis and timeframes to be resolved may vary.
We do not accept warranty claims where:
- The product has been modified in any way
- You have used the product so much that it understandable that it broke
- You broke the product intentionally or accidently
- The product was used in way it was not intended to
Once your item is assessed and accepted under warranty and we are unable to repair it within a reasonable timeframe, a replacement or store credit will be provided.