Terms & Conditions
- By making a purchase from our site, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to vary these terms & conditions. Variations to these terms & conditions may be completed at any time and become effective upon posting on this website.
Ticketing Terms & Conditions
- You acknowledge that SICE ltd acts as an agent for promoters and sells tickets on their behalf.
- Tickets sold are subject to any rights the promoter reserves and the promoter may also hold their own terms and conditions for their events.
1. Pricing & Currency
- All prices are in New Zealand dollars.
- All prices include GST unless otherwise stated.
- All purchases on this site are subject to booking fees.
- Booking fees may vary between events, tickets and products.
- Booking fees may be comprised of a promoter booking fee, our fees and a credit card transaction fees.
- If refunds are to be provided, the booking fee will not be included unless provided for by the promoter or subject to law.
3. Ticket sale Process
- All ticket sales are final. Please insure you purchase the correct tickets
- Once an order is placed, you will be redirected to a confirmation page. Here you can download your electronic ticket/s.
- In addition you will receive an email confirming your booking. Within this email you will also find a link to download your tickets. Please keep a copy of this email.
- If you do not receive this email, it is your responsibility to contact us and let us know. If you do not inform us we cannot guarantee allocation of tickets if the event has sold out.
4. Cancelled events
- The promoter reserves the right to amend the event at any time including but not limited to artists & performers, schedules, venue, dates, price and number of tickets for sale.
- On occasion events may be cancelled by the promoter due to situations outside their control such as a natural disaster. If this occurs, please check the event listing for info on the refund process.
- Refunds are at the discretion and control of the promoter as funds are transferred to their control. We may assist with the process of coordinating refunds on behalf of the promoter.
5. Refunds & Exchanges
- We do not provide refunds or exchanges unless directed to by the promoter or as required by law.
6. On sale of tickets
- No Tickets may be resold at a premium.
- No tickets can be used for promotional campaigns, advertising, commercial purposes or as prizes without express permission of the promoter.
- A breach of the above conditions will result in the ticket holder or you to be refused admission to the event or the ticket being deemed invalid and no refunds will be provided
7. Limitation of Liability
- We assume no liability for any loss of any kind that may occur when you attend an event listed on our site. This is a matter between the promoter and you.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all responsibility and liability in relation to the event and we will not be responsible or liable for any loss, injury or damage however caused (including to any person or property), including under contract, tort, statute, product liability or otherwise, whether they be direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential, resulting from the use of this website, your use of or the inability to use the tickets, the cancellation or postponement of the event, or for any other reason whatsoever.
“SIC Entertainment” or “SICE” means SICE Limited, the owner of the website
“website” means and includes www.sice.co.nz and any pages associated with this site
“promoter” refers to the person or group presenting the event. This may include but it not limited to team, band, venue or production company.
“we/us/our” are all references to SICE Limited
“Party” refers to any person or group selling services or products on our website
“you/your” are all references to the purchaser of a product, the ticket and/or attendee of the event.