2. How we collect information
We collect personal information in the following ways:
- When you purchase tickets or products via our website and enter information to complete the sale.
- When you register for an account with SiC Entertainment and enter personal information to complete your profile.
- When you visit our website, we may collect usage info and retain information via cookies. Cookies are pieces of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user and assist with functionality such as logging in, history and account information.
3. Changes to your personal info
Please message us via to Contacts Page if you wish to change your personal information or wish for us to delete all account information. You will need to verify your information using various account details.
4. How we use your information
We may use your personal information:
- To provide our services and website to you.
- To send newsletters. You can stop receiving newsletters by unsubscribing.
- If you make a purchase on our site to send tickets or downloads.
- If tickets were purchased through us and we need to provide event updates.
- To respond to messages or emails received from you.
- To provide customised content or advertisements.
- For any means authorised by you
5. Third Party Advertisements
We provide third parties to place advertisements on our website. By visiting our website, advertisers may collect information from you such as domain type & IP address
6. Disclosure of information
We may disclose your personal information:
- When a purchase is made to the relevant promoter or party.
- To any person who requires us or is authorised by applicable law such as a law enforcement agency or regulatory body.
- Any person authorised by you
- Professional advisors such as lawyers or accountants
- Any other company in the case of acquisition, consolidation, merger or sale
7. Links to other websites
8. Protection of personal information
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure your information is protected from loss, misuse and unauthorised access.
- While we take appropriate steps to protect your information, if you provide information over the internet you provide this information at your own risk.
“SIC Entertainment” or “SICE” means SICE Limited, the owner of the website
“we/us/our” are all references to SICE Limited
“website” means and includes www.sice.co.nz and any pages associated with this site
“promoter” refers to the person or group presenting the event. This may include but it not limited to team, band, venue or production company.
“Party” refers to any person or group selling services or products on our website“you/your” are all references to the purchaser of the ticket and/or attendee of the event.